Fans are one of the basic requirements for the workplace and if you have started a business or have an office space run by you the very first thing that should be looked after is the lighting and the fans. Since the devices are for office space these have to efficient, less noisy as they might create disturbance for the people working in the office and these fans should be aesthetically pleasing as well as when they are to be installed in the office they should go in sync with the interiors and at the same time these devices should not be that flashy as the psychological studies show that presence of more flashy things draws our attention away from things and lowers the efficiency of working of human brain at the work place.
The type of fan to be used depends upon the fact as to how the office is in design and area. The fans that are mostly used in the office spaces are the wall mounted fans. These fans are the modified and little evolved versions of the table fans. These come with more powerful motors, base has been modified to be bolted or screwed to the walls, and these are more energy efficient as compared to other fans.
The best available wall fans are:
- Atomberg Fans have come up with more energy efficient fans. The BLDC motors that they have used in the ceiling fans which they launched in 2015 by the name of Gorilla has become a success in the Indian market as the fan is efficient, light weighted and remote controlled. The fan can be used along with wall mounted fans to increase the efficiency of air circulation. These fans are much more efficient than the wall mounted fans and Atomberg is coming up with more efficient wall mounted fans soon. You can visit the website at http://atomberg.com/atomberg-fans/
- Orient Electric Orient Wall Fan – 44 16″: the product has a speed of 1350 rpm, and the blades are coated with extra protection to prevent rusting in the fan. The product come with a warranty of 2 years and has rating of 4.2 out of 5.
- Havells Swing Platina 400mm Wall Fan: the device has a maximum speed of 1360 rpm. The product is built to last and is strong and sturdy. The fan has high duty PP blades. The device has a rating of 4.1 out of 5.
- Crompton HiFlo Wave 50-Watt Table Wall mount Fan: the device can be used as a table fan along with a wall mounted fan and has a maximum speed of 1300 rpm. The device has rating of 4.0 out of 5.
- Havells Platina 400mm Remote Wall Fan: the device has been designed keeping in mind the efficiency, style and sturdiness. The device has max speed of 1350 rpm and has a rating 3.9 out of 5. The device also has a remote control.
- Havells Swing Dzire 300mm Wall Fan: the device has a rating of 3.8 out of 5. The device has a maximum speed of 1350 rpm and has a very elegant design.
When the office under consideration has been built as per the old architecture with high ceiling and ventilators placed very high on the walls then the ceiling fans and the wall fans are not that much effective in these rooms. Then the only fan that is considered best for such rooms are pedestal fans.